We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
1. What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- 1.1 Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website, such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views;
- 1.2 Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services;
- 1.3 Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us;
- 1.4 Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters;
- 1.5 Any other information that you choose to send to us; and
We may send a cookie, which may be stored on by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. We may use the information we obtain from the cookie in the administration of this website, to improve the website’s usability and for marketing purposes. We may also use that information to recognize your computer when you visit our website, and to personalize our website for you. Our advertisers may also send you cookies.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. (For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector.) This will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites, including this one.
2.1 Types of cookies that we use on our website
First-party and third-party cookies are used on this website for various reasons. Below you will find a more detailed overview of the different categories of cookies used on this website and the reasons for their use:
Mandatory cookies: These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of our website to function properly, to allow you to navigate the website and to navigate within the website and to use certain functions. For example, we use mandatory cookies to uniquely identify registered users so that they will be recognized when visiting the site again, or to provide contact forms. These cookies are neither used for advertising purposes nor to create a visitor or usage profile. They are stored for the duration of your Internet session.
Tracking Cookies: We use tracking cookies to charge commissions to business partners with whom we cooperate. For this, the tracking cookies document whether and when a particular offer was clicked. If you subsequently buy something from a participating business partner, the cookie identifies you as coming from our website and we earn our commission. The purpose of the cookies is solely to correctly allocate sales to the respective offer on our website.
Functional cookies: These cookies allow you to save your chosen settings (eg cookie settings) for your next visit. Performance and Web Analytics Cookies: These cookies collect information about how you use the website, eg which sections and subpages you visit frequently, at what time most accesses occur or if you receive error messages. All information collected by these cookies is provided to us only in an aggregated form. They are solely for the purpose of developing and improving the functionality and performance of the website. Web Analytics cookies may be placed by us or by third parties on our behalf and are stored for the duration of your Internet session.
Advertising and targeting cookies: These cookies help us to track your browsing habits, to provide you with personalized and personalized offers on this website and to display interest-based advertisements about our offers on third-party websites. The cookies record, for example, information about which offers of this website you are interested. The collection and evaluation is done exclusively pseudonym and does not allow us to identify you. We also use these cookies to control the frequency with which offers are displayed to you so you do not always see the same offer. In addition, we may track and evaluate the effectiveness of our advertisements displayed on third-party websites for statistical and market research purposes.
Social Media Cookies: In addition, this website may contain social network plug-ins, such as Facebook, so that you can share the contents of these websites with these networks. If you use these features, these networks may also place cookies in your browser for your own promotional purposes.
Session cookies: are used to store information about your activities on our website for the duration of your visit. Session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your browser.
Persistent cookies: are stored on your device over a period of time, so we can recognize your browser when you visit again within that time. Thanks to these cookies, it is possible, among other things, to create pseudonymised user profiles and to show you special offers tailored to your interests.
When visiting this website, cookies can be set not only from this website (“first-party cookies”), but also from third-party websites (“third-party cookies”).
Third-party cookies enable the provision of third-party features and functions on or through our website (eg advertising, interactive content and analytics). In doing so, some of the third party providers, even beyond our website, collect information about which pages you have previously visited or which products you have been interested in, for example, to show you the advertising that best suits your interests.
3. Using your personal data
We may use your personal information to:
- 3.1 Administer the website;
- 3.2 Improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
- 3.3 Enable your use of the services available on the website;
- 3.4 Send to you goods purchased via the website, and supply to you services purchased via the website;
- 3.5 Send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you;
- 3.6 Send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
- 3.7 Send you email notifications, which you have specifically requested;
- 3.8 Send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications (relating to our business or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications to be sent by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org);
- 3.9 Provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user;
- 3.10 Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website; and
- 3.11 We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
Note: We do not offer any user signup or newsletter at the moment, so we do not collect any of your personal information such as first name, last name, phone number, credit card numbers, address and etc.
4. Other disclosures
- 4.1 To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- 4.2 In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- 4.3 In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- 4.4 To the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset, which we are (or are contemplating) selling.
We will not share or disclose your Personal Data other than with our related companies, sister companies and Merchants who are engaged by us for processing data or which are directly related to the Website, Facility or services we are providing.
In exceptional circumstances we may be required to disclose Personal Data when required by law or when we believe in good faith that such action is necessary in order to conform with the law or comply with a court order or legal process served upon us or any of our officers or principals.
5. Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted using SSL technology. Of course, data transmission over the Internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the Internet. You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will not ask you for your password.
6. Policy amendments
7. Your rights
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information may be subject to the payment of a fee (currently fixed at USD$10.00).
You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes by email (to email@example.com) at any time. (In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal data for marketing purposes.)
8. Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
9. Performance or web analysis tools
We use all performance and web analysis tools only with IP anonymization enabled, so that the last three digits of the IP address are deleted immediately after collection of data and only the shortened IP address is stored on the servers of the respective third party ,
9.1 Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google Inc., Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google”). With the help of cookies, Google collects information about the use of our website by users.Google uses the data collected on our behalf to evaluate the use of our website, to compile reports on the activities on our website and to provide us with other services related to the use of our website.
Google’s information about the use of this website (including the shortened IP address) will be stored on Google’s servers in the United States. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent directly to a Google server in the US and shortened there. According to Google, the shortened IP address will not be merged with other Google data. Google automatically deletes user identifiers stored by Google Analytics (eg cookie IDs) after 14 months.
Opt-Out: You can prevent Google Analytics from processing your data by downloading and installing the Google Analytics Disable Browser Add-on provided by Google, https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
Pingdom is a website monitoring service of the Swedish company Pingdom AB, Kopparbergsvägen 8, 722 13, Västeras, Sweden. Using this service, we can analyze the loading behavior and availability of our website, depending on access location, browser and device type, to optimize access times.
Pingdom’s information about the use of this website (including the shortened IP address) is stored on Pingdom servers in Sweden.
10. Updating information
Please let us know if the personal information, which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.